"EuroMeet2009 Location" Cascais by Gillybob
Cascais Travel Guide: 452 reviews and 2,306 photos
Cascais was a wonderful location for VT's EuroMeet2009, hosted by Antonio, Teresa, Paulo and Rosario.
During the week in the lead-up to the Meet, it was clearly a sleepy seaside town - even with VT's early arrivals livening up in the evenings.
At the weekend, Cascais gets very lively with Lisboetas heading to the coast to work on their suntans.
Of course, VTers are best seen in their natural element of evenings at the pub followed by clubbing!!
- Pros:Lovely seaside town for relaxing
- Cons:Can get very busy at weekends
This Irish pub is located in Rua Afonso Sanches alongside the Hotel Bai'a at the Fisherman's Harbour. This pub makes a... more travel advice
Within the food court in Cascais Villa Shopping Centre you will find a whole selection of outlets, including Maison des... more travel advice
Gillybob's Related Pages
Cascais Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "CASCAIS - THE COAST OF KINGS"
- "Delightful Fishing Village On The Atlantic Coast"
- "VTers Cascade into Cascais"
- "Venue for Euromeet 2009"
- "Cascais, (Euromeet 2009)"
- "Spectacular Cascais"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Cascais
- Hotels in Cascais
- Transportation in Cascais
- Nightlife in Cascais
- Restaurants in Cascais
- Shopping in Cascais
- Warnings and Dangers in Cascais
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Cascais
- 8 Reviews
- 27 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 12 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (27)
Have you been to Cascais?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cascais
Top 10 Pages
- Bergamo Intro, 45 reviews, 181 photos, 5 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 14 reviews, 83 photos, 5 travelogues
- Dolgellau Intro, 20 reviews, 77 photos, 4 travelogues
- Copenhagen Intro, 20 reviews, 64 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sowerby Bridge Intro, 19 reviews, 61 photos
- Orlando Intro, 16 reviews, 62 photos, 2 travelogues
- Darwin Intro, 6 reviews, 62 photos, 7 travelogues
- Washington D.C. Intro, 14 reviews, 53 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Barbados Intro, 16 reviews, 47 photos
- Albuquerque Intro, 14 reviews, 49 photos