"Albino" Top 5 Page for this destination Albino by Gillybob
Albino Travel Guide: 25 reviews and 119 photos
Albino is easily accessed by the T1 tram from Bergamo, at the start of the Seriana Valley. Albino is the largest village in the county of Bergamo and offers great views of the hills and mountains that surround the Seriana Valley.
This gelateria is very popular during Sunday afternoon's, couple, groups of friends, family groups all took occupancy in... more travel advice
The Chiesa di Sant'Anna can be found on Via Mazzini, considered to be the centre of this large village, and was built in... more travel advice
Gillybob's Related Pages
Albino Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A nice little place...."
- "Albino - A day out from Bergamo"
- "A town called Albino"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Albino
- 4 Reviews
- 18 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (28)
Have you been to Albino?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Albino
Top 10 Pages
- Bergamo Intro, 45 reviews, 181 photos, 5 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 14 reviews, 83 photos, 5 travelogues
- Dolgellau Intro, 20 reviews, 77 photos, 4 travelogues
- Copenhagen Intro, 20 reviews, 64 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sowerby Bridge Intro, 19 reviews, 61 photos
- Orlando Intro, 16 reviews, 62 photos, 2 travelogues
- Darwin Intro, 6 reviews, 62 photos, 7 travelogues
- Washington D.C. Intro, 14 reviews, 53 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Barbados Intro, 16 reviews, 47 photos
- Albuquerque Intro, 14 reviews, 49 photos