Marrakesh by Gillybob

Marrakesh Travel Guide: 2,238 reviews and 6,152 photos

• Wafro's Profile Photo
    Sep 18, 2011 at 3:28 AM

Marrakech one of the most romantic places on the African continent. This place I must visit before I die.
    lol

• suvanki's Profile Photo
    Jul 9, 2010 at 5:08 PM

Didn't realise you'd been to Marrakech- pity Larrys plan didn't come off for last year-I was considering the Morocco trip prior to Euromeet.

• Jan 29, 2009 at 8:10 AM

OMG theres a foto of me on your Marrakech page hehe....I need to check your other pages now hehe! Hope youre ok mate.

• lmkluque's Profile Photo
    Nov 9, 2008 at 9:16 AM

Nice photos Gillian! I like your writing style. You make this place sound very interesting and the price range for that hotel is great!

• littlesam1's Profile Photo
    Jul 29, 2008 at 1:21 PM

We have a "maybe we will visit Marrakesh plan" for next year when we go to Portugal. I may have to keep your hotel tip noted for future reference.

• TheLongTone's Profile Photo
    Jan 29, 2008 at 2:16 AM

That minaret is a bit of a bugger to photograph, I swear it's slightly off the vertical. Nice suq photos: difficult both because of the tricky light & also avoiding being run over by a donkey or sold something!

• poons's Profile Photo
    Jan 5, 2008 at 12:07 PM

Happy Birthday Gilly. Miss ya x Taba in March will be glorious. After that, for me anyways, keep heading South, South, South :o)

• DAO's Profile Photo
    Jan 2, 2008 at 3:37 AM

Excellent tips with loads of useful information! Real Travellers - real helpful.

• starship's Profile Photo
    Dec 13, 2007 at 5:33 AM

Good descriptions and tips but hope you will add more to this page! Great photos!

• Kristymamoo's Profile Photo
    Oct 16, 2007 at 4:07 AM

Love the market pics!!!

Gillybob

“Where to next?”

Badges & Stats in Marrakesh

Have you been to Marrakesh?

Latest Activity in Marrakesh