"Bathsheba, Barbados" Top 5 Page for this destination Bathsheba by Gillybob
Bathsheba Travel Guide: 20 reviews and 71 photos
Bathsheba is situated on Barbado's wild east coast. It has a totally different feel to the to tourist-laden south and west coasts and gives visitors a true taste of Barbados - so long as you take the time to depart from the usual drop-off spot!
Bathsheba is easily accessible by Government bus from either Bridgetown or Speightstown.
- Pros:Barbados' real side
- Cons:Coast unsafe for swimming
- In a nutshell:Mother Nature's beauty!
Where all the tourist operated coaches stop, you will find plenty of stalls selling all sorts of tourist wares. They all... more travel advice
I visited Bathsheba during my visit to Barbados in February 2009. Bathsheba is one of the stops on the many day tours... more travel advice
Gillybob's Related Pages
Bathsheba Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bathsheba, Barbados"
- "Surfers Destination"
- "Where the Atlantic Meets Land..."
- "Barbados - A Photographer's Point of View"
- "Surreal Landscape"
- "Soup bowl perfection"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bathsheba
- Hotels in Bathsheba
- Transportation in Bathsheba
- Nightlife in Bathsheba
- Restaurants in Bathsheba
- Shopping in Bathsheba
- Warnings and Dangers in Bathsheba
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bathsheba
- 4 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (46)
Have you been to Bathsheba?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bathsheba
Top 10 Pages
- Bergamo Intro, 47 reviews, 182 photos, 5 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 15 reviews, 83 photos, 5 travelogues
- Dolgellau Intro, 20 reviews, 77 photos, 4 travelogues
- Copenhagen Intro, 20 reviews, 64 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sowerby Bridge Intro, 19 reviews, 61 photos
- Orlando Intro, 16 reviews, 62 photos, 2 travelogues
- Darwin Intro, 6 reviews, 62 photos, 7 travelogues
- Washington D.C. Intro, 14 reviews, 53 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Barbados Intro, 16 reviews, 47 photos
- Albuquerque Intro, 14 reviews, 49 photos