"Capital of Barbados" Top 5 Page for this destination Bridgetown by Gillybob
Bridgetown Travel Guide: 58 reviews and 178 photos
Bridgetown is Barbados' capital and only city. Sufficiently small, a single day will give you a great insight into the city, the country and its people.
- Pros:Nice small city that's easy to walk around
- Cons:Duty Free Shops
Most people visiting Barbados will be staying in one of the hotels either around St Lawrence Gap or up on the west coast... more travel advice
Within the grounds of Queen's Park is a giant Baobab tree. The tree is the largest, and oldest, in Barbados and stands... more travel advice
Gillybob's Related Pages
Bridgetown Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Capital of Barbados"
- "Bridgetown - Capital of vibrant Barbados"
- "Next time, I'll hit the beach..."
- "The Capital"
- "The City"
- "The Boatyard beckons in Bridgetown"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bridgetown
- Hotels in Bridgetown
- Transportation in Bridgetown
- Nightlife in Bridgetown
- Restaurants in Bridgetown
- Shopping in Bridgetown
- Warnings and Dangers in Bridgetown
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bridgetown
- 8 Reviews
- 19 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (47)
Have you been to Bridgetown?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bridgetown
- Posted in Travel Chiang Rai Forum "Re: Monk Chat in Chiang Rai"
- Wrote a Review Great public transport services in Bridgetown Transportation
- Uploaded a Photo to "Great public transport services"
- created a Bridgetown Travel Page "Capital of Barbados"
- Commented on one of SWFC_Fan's Bridgetown travel pages
Top 10 Pages
- Bergamo Intro, 46 reviews, 181 photos, 5 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 14 reviews, 83 photos, 5 travelogues
- Dolgellau Intro, 20 reviews, 77 photos, 4 travelogues
- Copenhagen Intro, 20 reviews, 64 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sowerby Bridge Intro, 19 reviews, 61 photos
- Orlando Intro, 16 reviews, 62 photos, 2 travelogues
- Darwin Intro, 6 reviews, 62 photos, 7 travelogues
- Washington D.C. Intro, 14 reviews, 53 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Barbados Intro, 16 reviews, 47 photos
- Albuquerque Intro, 14 reviews, 49 photos