My Favorite Pages

Bergamo

Travel Map

Martin_S.'s Profile Photo
Martin_S. Jan 28, 2016 at 4:15 AM

Shalom Gillian, will we be seeing you at the VT Euromeet in Albufeira?

Gillybob Jan 28, 2016 at 5:01 AM

Shalom!
    Unfortunately not, Martin. The flights were ridiculously priced from the get-go; I just couldn't justify the cost. Additionally, I'm going to the Sydney meet in October and the cruise so need to ensure pennies for that first.

Another time, my friend.

greekcypriot's Profile Photo
greekcypriot Jan 10, 2016 at 9:44 AM

Happy belated birthday wishes Gilly. I was out travelling the last couple of days and I had no internet connection. Yesterday I was in Thessaloniki and today in Sofia.

Gillybob Jan 10, 2016 at 11:47 AM

Thanks - sounds like you were having a good time.

SWFC_Fan's Profile Photo
SWFC_Fan Jan 9, 2016 at 9:30 AM

Wishing you a belated Happy Birthday, Gilly! :-)
Hope you had a great day (and a fantastic Christmas and New Year!).
Let's see if your lot can cause a shock at Old Trafford this evening and join us in the 4th round of the FA Cup! :-)

Gillybob Jan 10, 2016 at 11:46 AM

You did that on purpose, didn't you. There's me in Sheffield for the weekend and you had to tempt fate? Pft!!!

Treshi's Profile Photo
Treshi Jan 7, 2016 at 10:49 PM

Many Happy Returns of the day !!

rosequartzlover1's Profile Photo
rosequartzlover1 Jan 6, 2016 at 8:50 AM

Happy birthday ..my first VT friend : )

johngayton's Profile Photo
johngayton Jan 5, 2016 at 7:49 PM

Happy Birthday from deepest Devon Gilly - cracked a little bottle with you last night, and then a second one just for luck - Cheers!

Gillybob Jan 6, 2016 at 12:37 AM

That's where the alcohol kept disappearing to from my bottle!!!

MacedonianUK's Profile Photo
MacedonianUK Jan 5, 2016 at 5:29 PM

HBD girl. Make it count! 

ricky52's Profile Photo
ricky52 Jan 5, 2016 at 3:55 PM

Happy birthday darling, have a great day.

• ricky52's Profile Photo
    ricky52 Jan 6, 2016 at 3:41 PM

Nearly mad a bugger of it on Boxing day. we spend the day with Janet & Paul, we picked up Paul's parents in the morning on our way up to their house. We had to go via Sowerby bridge but the main drag was closed, so I went around it and popped out at the bridge, crossed the bridge but came across a large puddle that we could not drive through, turned back the way we come and went via Luddenden Foot. On the other end of the bridge is a road called Hollins Mill Lane, we went down there, on one side there is the embankment for the canal which is about 15 feet above the road, about half way down there was this huge waterfall flowing from the canal, over the canal bank onto the road, if that canal bank had given way there would have been millions of gallons of water coming through as there is not a lock in either direction for a long way.

Gillybob Jan 7, 2016 at 1:18 AM

Eeps!!

aussirose's Profile Photo
aussirose Jan 5, 2016 at 1:56 PM

Have a good one mate :0) xx

suvanki's Profile Photo
suvanki Jan 5, 2016 at 1:31 PM

I've got an important meeting on the 14th - will hopefully know a little bit more about 'the future' so aiming to escape asap - head upto Mancs and chill out with food and grog and chin wag, before a night at 'the gardens' followed by study day on Advanced Prostate Cancer, and ( hopefully) an early escape back home for the weekend!
Hoping to book train tickets tomorrow, so will let you know eta.
Suggestions for eating?