"Living in China" BobandHua's Profile
We have chosen to live our lives in China. Having been here more than twelve years now I know it was not a mistake. There are some many beautiful places here to visit and we are so close to many other Asian countries + Russia that we should never run out of places to see.
Zhuhai by Chinese standards is NOT a big city with a population of 1.23 million as of 2009.
Zhuhai spans 146 islands on the west side of the bay-sized Pearl River delta.
It borders the SAR of Macao and is only an hour from Hong Kong by ferry. One and a half hours from Either Guangzhou or Shenzhen as well.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 4 Reviews
- 22 Photos
- 3 Countries
- 3 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
- updated a New Zealand Travel Page "New Zealand Winter 2010"
- Commented on one of BobandHua's Chongqing travel pages
- Uploaded a Photo to "Living in China"
updated their Profile Page "Living in China"
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: travdel map no good"
- Wrote a Review Motorhome Rental New Zealand... in New Zealand Hotels
Top 5 Pages
- New Zealand Intro, 1 review, 6 photos
- Paris Intro, 1 review, 5 photos
- Harbin Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Chongqing Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Zhuhai Intro, 2 photos
No friends yet.