"My Hompage" S3o1N1's Profile

My Major Travels

Hello! My name is Max. I love to travel! (obviously if im writing this) but my family and I traveled around the country for 9 months in a motor home to see the united states. I've been to 46 states and 5 Canadian provinces. My brother and I were home schooled at the time and sent all of our homework and our pages back to our classes. What we'd do is, every place we went, for example the rock n' roll hall of fame, we would write about it and incorporate post cards and brochures and send it back to our classes so they could follow us on our travels. I've been to 26 different national parks, all of which I am a Jr. Ranger in. Kinda dorky but its a great story!

Cruisin

I've been on two cruises. Both of which I had a great time on. I just feel like you need more time in the ports. But the food and entertainment (don't forget the drinks) is all fabulous. I would recommend a cruise to anyone! I've been to Cozumel, Ochos Rios, The Camen Islands, Mazatlan, Puerto Vallarta, and Cabo. I'm planning on going on another this coming Spring cuz my bro will be graduating!

Amtrak

I've done a number of train trips to Colorado. We have family friends in Glenwood Springs so the train trip there is always fun. Once you go through Denver the trip gets a lot better. You have to bare with a lot of farm land on the way there but it's all mountains after Denver. It's a great way to travel just be patient cuz there's always problems. haha. Make sure you have time to spend. =)

• Intro Updated Apr 9, 2009

• hash09's Profile Photo
    May 15, 2006 at 12:34 AM

It would be fun to see the picture from your journey and tell the story about it... oh, phi phi is a quiet island and it always fun there, and dont forget to droping by to phuket....i probably going there again sometimes next year Jan or feb

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!

S3o1N1

“The path's never to long.”

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.