"Founded on the Rivers." Top 5 Page for this destination Fort Wayne by Vulindlela
Fort Wayne Travel Guide: 107 reviews and 156 photos
- Pros:Still has the small town charm.
- Cons:Too many one way streets downtown.
- In a nutshell:Yeah, there's a fort there too!
Barr Street Market was founded in 1837 and is located at the corners of Barr and Wayne. Historically, it was operated... more travel advice
Fort Wayne International Aiport (FWA) is a real convenient place to fly in and out of. Parking is inexpensive at $5.50... more travel advice
Vulindlela's Related Pages
Fort Wayne Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Ischyros's Fort Wayne Page"
- "Fort Wayne, The summit City"
- "Founded on the Rivers."
- "The Ol' Fort"
- "Indiana's 2nd Largest City"
- "The Summit City (?)"
- "Summit City Sylin'!!!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Fort Wayne
- Hotels in Fort Wayne
- Transportation in Fort Wayne
- Nightlife in Fort Wayne
- Restaurants in Fort Wayne
- Shopping in Fort Wayne
- Warnings and Dangers in Fort Wayne
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Fort Wayne
- 5 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Fort Wayne?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Fort Wayne
Photos in Fort WayneSee All Photos (11)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bonaire Intro, 13 reviews, 33 photos
- Kuwait Intro, 3 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue
- Warsaw Intro, 3 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Acapulco Intro, 1 review, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fort Wayne Intro, 5 reviews, 11 photos
- Beirut Intro, 2 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Gatlinburg Intro, 2 reviews, 9 photos
- Indianapolis Intro, 2 reviews, 9 photos
- Puerto Vallarta Intro, 2 reviews, 8 photos
- Grand Cayman Intro, 1 review, 8 photos