"Hotel village and nightlife centre" Saint Julian's by Turska

Saint Julian's Travel Guide: 227 reviews and 323 photos

It still looks Maltan

Even if it´s full of new hotels, it has those Maltese boats and something that makes it local anyway. We thought St Julians would be worse "party hell", but there were also pubs without disco music and good restaurants. If we would go to Malta again, we might stay there. Just as long as the hotel is little bit away from Baystreet complex. I don´t think that those hotels at that area are good for sleaping- atleast if you sleep at night ;)

Promenade from Sliema to St. Julains

In some ways it was allmost from Valletta. we did walk from Sliema to Valletta twice and back, and we did walk from Sliema to St Julians and back many times. It tooks some time, but if you are not in hurry, it´s really nice to walk.
In the photo my hsuband is walking back to Sliema from St Julians. It wasn´t very warm at March yet, so no short pants and t-shirt.. But it felt so warm coming from snow and ice in Finland!

New hotels coming..

.. like mushrooms in the rain. As Finns do say. There were lots of new hotels coming, so this place can soon look again little different. I hope they will still keep it looking like Maltese town.

I was planning to put also a photo of "Love"-statue, but you couldn´t put 4 photos here. But why on earth is LOVE upside down?? I don´t understand what´s the point? Love should allways be the right way :)

• Pros:Lots of restaurants to eat
  • Cons:Too much restaurants to get drunk? Is it a con?
  • In a nutshell:Hotels and nightlife, not so much history.
  • Last visit to Saint Julian's: Mar 2011
  • Intro Written Jun 5, 2011

Comments

Turska

“Wrap your troubles in dreams!”

Badges & Stats in Saint Julian's

Have you been to Saint Julian's?

Latest Activity in Saint Julian's