"Hotel village and nightlife centre" Saint Julian's by Turska
Saint Julian's Travel Guide: 233 reviews and 350 photos
Even if it´s full of new hotels, it has those Maltese boats and something that makes it local anyway. We thought St Julians would be worse "party hell", but there were also pubs without disco music and good restaurants. If we would go to Malta again, we might stay there. Just as long as the hotel is little bit away from Baystreet complex. I don´t think that those hotels at that area are good for sleaping- atleast if you sleep at night ;)
In some ways it was allmost from Valletta. we did walk from Sliema to Valletta twice and back, and we did walk from Sliema to St Julians and back many times. It tooks some time, but if you are not in hurry, it´s really nice to walk.
In the photo my hsuband is walking back to Sliema from St Julians. It wasn´t very warm at March yet, so no short pants and t-shirt.. But it felt so warm coming from snow and ice in Finland!
.. like mushrooms in the rain. As Finns do say. There were lots of new hotels coming, so this place can soon look again little different. I hope they will still keep it looking like Maltese town.
I was planning to put also a photo of "Love"-statue, but you couldn´t put 4 photos here. But why on earth is LOVE upside down?? I don´t understand what´s the point? Love should allways be the right way :)
- Pros:Lots of restaurants to eat
- Cons:Too much restaurants to get drunk? Is it a con?
- In a nutshell:Hotels and nightlife, not so much history.
We didn´t see anything else to do in St. Julians than eat well, shop and if you like party, then you could party party... more travel advice
The view was the reason for us to come here. It should ring a bell in your head but.. We ordered two PINTS of Guinness... more travel advice
Turska's Related Pages
Saint Julian's Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "St.Julians (in Maltese San Giljan) - My Village !"
- "Saint Julian's"
- "St Julians"
- "My holiday in Saint Julian's"
- "Definitely geared for tourists."
- "Welcome to St. Julian's"
- "St Julian's"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Saint Julian's
- Hotels in Saint Julian's
- Transportation in Saint Julian's
- Nightlife in Saint Julian's
- Restaurants in Saint Julian's
- Shopping in Saint Julian's
- Warnings and Dangers in Saint Julian's
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Saint Julian's
- 13 Reviews
- 21 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (28)
Have you been to Saint Julian's?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Saint Julian's
- Posted in Travel Helsinki Forum "Re: Is it cheaper to book ferries..."
- Commented on one of Turska's Saint Julian's tips
- Wrote a Review Eat, drink and shop in Saint Julian's Things to Do
- Uploaded a Photo to "Eat, drink and shop"
- created a Saint Julian's Travel Page "Hotel village and nightlife centre"
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tampere Intro, 96 reviews, 129 photos
- Paris Intro, 36 reviews, 121 photos
- Helsinki Intro, 52 reviews, 94 photos
- Rome Intro, 50 reviews, 93 photos
- Lisbon Intro, 35 reviews, 107 photos
- New York City Intro, 26 reviews, 89 photos
- Tallinn Intro, 26 reviews, 63 photos
- Berlin Intro, 13 reviews, 55 photos
- Turku Intro, 26 reviews, 41 photos
- Porto Intro, 20 reviews, 33 photos