"Traditional Portugese small town" Guimarães by Turska
Guimarães Travel Guide: 158 reviews and 451 photos
We got a map from trainstation,and just walked straight to what seemed the old town centre.At this squere or just before it we saw tourist-info.They had good little guides free,where was all the nice buildings and squeres with photos and marked to map with numbers.
It was a great help for us,because we only had some hours to spend here.
Old town streets were nice to walk,because everywhere you looked were beautyful houses like these ones.
This is just one house at Praca de Oliveira where we sit down for a coke and pasteis de nata.
- In a nutshell:Definetly worh of visiting
This is mentioned at every guide,and I belive in so many tips,that I will only add my photos. The church was starting a... more travel advice
Turska's Related Pages
Guimarães Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Guimaraes - The cradle of Portugal"
- "The Enchanting Medieval City of Guimaraes"
- "Guimarães: The Cradle of Portugal"
- "Birthplace of Portugal"
- "The craddle of the nation"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Guimarães
- Hotels in Guimarães
- Transportation in Guimarães
- Restaurants in Guimarães
- Shopping in Guimarães
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Guimarães
- 3 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (13)
Have you been to Guimarães?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Guimarães
Photos in GuimarãesSee All Photos (10)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tampere Intro, 91 reviews, 123 photos
- Paris Intro, 36 reviews, 121 photos
- Helsinki Intro, 52 reviews, 94 photos
- Rome Intro, 50 reviews, 93 photos
- Lisbon Intro, 35 reviews, 107 photos
- Tallinn Intro, 23 reviews, 57 photos
- Turku Intro, 26 reviews, 41 photos
- Porto Intro, 20 reviews, 33 photos
- London Intro, 11 reviews, 33 photos
- Sintra Intro, 9 reviews, 32 photos