"Town of students" Top 5 Page for this destination Jyväskylä by Turska
Jyväskylä Travel Guide: 51 reviews and 51 photos
We lived 100km from Jyväskylä,and I studied later in Petäjävesi,witch was veru close here.We spent a lot of time in Jyväskylä,but I don´t go there often anymore-just wanted to add something about it here.
People say that this is Athens of Finland.Don´t expect any historical places here-this name is because of so many students.I don´t know if there´s so much students in Athens,but so seem to Finnish people think-maybe taht´s true.
We love the Gringos Locos of Tampere, so we went there in here also. We were in little bit hurry, but it took 1h and... more travel advice
If you travel with children, there is the place to play with local children inside like in playgrounds. These are very... more travel advice
Turska's Related Pages
Jyväskylä Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Town of students"
- "The lovely city of Jyväskylä"
- "My Jyväskylä"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Jyväskylä
- Hotels in Jyväskylä
- Transportation in Jyväskylä
- Nightlife in Jyväskylä
- Restaurants in Jyväskylä
- Shopping in Jyväskylä
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Jyväskylä
- 20 Reviews
- 28 Photos
- 5 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (15)
Have you been to Jyväskylä?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Jyväskylä
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tampere Intro, 92 reviews, 126 photos
- Paris Intro, 36 reviews, 121 photos
- Helsinki Intro, 52 reviews, 94 photos
- Rome Intro, 50 reviews, 93 photos
- Lisbon Intro, 35 reviews, 107 photos
- Tallinn Intro, 26 reviews, 63 photos
- Turku Intro, 26 reviews, 41 photos
- Porto Intro, 20 reviews, 33 photos
- Girona Intro, 10 reviews, 41 photos
- Budapest Intro, 13 reviews, 35 photos