"Nice little town" Gränna by Turska
Gränna Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 26 photos
I was here last time, when I was 12. I did remember the place much bigger, and I hardly belived it was all here, when we had walked the mainstreet of the centre. Funny how everything was bigger, when you were a child.
When I was here as a child, I remeber having a lovely "funnel cake" and it was delicious. I tried to find it now, but I didn´t. In Finlans we only eat them at May, so maybe it´s the same in Sweden. I rember it being much softer than the ones sold in Finland. But maybe it just was fresly baked-in here they are allways at boxes at foodstores.
We did eat good cinnamon buns with coffee anyway, but we didn´t try the famous polkagriss-candies, becouse we both remember them being horrible. (Sorry,locals!)
It´s not far from E4-road, so if you are driving by, you should visit it for a while. And maybe you even do like the polkagriss-candy! They are with red and white stripes.
Turska's Related Pages
Gränna Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Land of Candy!"
- "A short visit..."
- "Around Lake Vättern"
- "Quick visit to Granna"
- "Gränna: Polkagris heaven! :-)"
- "Nice little town"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Gränna
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Gränna?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Gränna
Photos in GrännaSee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tampere Intro, 93 reviews, 126 photos
- Paris Intro, 36 reviews, 121 photos
- Helsinki Intro, 52 reviews, 94 photos
- Rome Intro, 50 reviews, 93 photos
- Lisbon Intro, 35 reviews, 107 photos
- Tallinn Intro, 26 reviews, 63 photos
- Turku Intro, 26 reviews, 41 photos
- Porto Intro, 20 reviews, 33 photos
- Girona Intro, 10 reviews, 41 photos
- Budapest Intro, 13 reviews, 35 photos