"Like a Bridge Over..." Île de Ré by jakiline
Île de Ré Travel Guide: 43 reviews and 62 photos
I am fond of that light house in the town, unusual. In summer all the place around is only for pedestrians, and it is nice to walk: there's a lot of entertainment in the streets at night
There are plenty of restaurants (seafood), pubs, ... I haven't seen everything yet
We can walk, cycle free to the isle of Ré, but the crossing by car cost 16,5 euros. The Bridge is a beautiful building, safe.
The island is a paradise to cyclists.
This lighthouse can be visited, and the view from the top is beautiful. It is located in the village St Clément des Baleines
Hope the History will meet you along your way across the island
- Pros:Exotic Place to Enjoy
- Cons:Pedestrians, Watch out! Cyclists coming!
- In a nutshell:History meets Nature: plenty of stories
jakiline's Related Pages
Île de Ré Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Ile de Ré: heavenly :)"
- "L'ILE DE RE"
- "Like a Bridge Over..."
- "Île de Ré Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Île de Ré
- Hotels in Île de Ré
- Transportation in Île de Ré
- Restaurants in Île de Ré
- Shopping in Île de Ré
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Île de Ré
- 2 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Île de Ré?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Île de Ré
Photos in Île de RéSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bayeux Intro, 14 reviews, 20 photos
- Paris Intro, 7 reviews, 12 photos
- Liverpool Intro, 6 reviews, 9 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 4 reviews, 8 photos
- London Intro, 2 reviews, 9 photos
- Île de Ré Intro, 2 reviews, 6 photos
- Cannes Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Galway Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Cuzco Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Saint Helier Intro, 1 review, 4 photos