"My home town" Prestatyn by ollyf
Prestatyn Travel Guide: 16 reviews and 5 photos
I have lived in or near Prestatyn for most of my life, with a couple of spells away for university and when my parents worked abroad when I was a young child. I left there in August 2005 to begin my one-year trip around the world and will return there this August.
- Pros:Nice beach, nice mountain, close to Welsh countryside and English cities
- Cons:Boring shopping and nightlife
- In a nutshell:A better than average small British town
The view from Gwaenysgor Hill, as explained in a previous tip, is - and has been - the premier thing I've shown... more travel advice
I'll just give a quick run down of some of the pubs in Prestatyn. There are no nightclubs (except for the residents'... more travel advice
ollyf's Related Pages
Prestatyn Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Area Outstanding Natural Beauty - Limestone Hill"
- "My home town"
- "Sunny visit to Prestatyn"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Prestatyn
- Hotels in Prestatyn
- Transportation in Prestatyn
- Nightlife in Prestatyn
- Restaurants in Prestatyn
- Warnings and Dangers in Prestatyn
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Prestatyn
- 9 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Prestatyn?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Prestatyn
Top 10 Pages
- Tokelau Intro, 38 reviews, 83 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kiribati Intro, 21 reviews, 28 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination American Samoa Intro, 12 reviews, 19 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nauru Intro, 11 reviews, 9 photos
- Cambodia Intro, 4 reviews, 10 photos
- Egypt Intro, 9 reviews
- Prestatyn Intro, 9 reviews
- Vanuatu Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Khett Siem Reab Intro, 3 reviews, 1 photo
- Thailand Intro, 2 photos