"The Tokyo of Middle East" Dubai by darlene&mauri
Dubai Travel Guide: 3,629 reviews and 9,919 photos
Designed to resemble a billowing sail, the hotel soars to a height of 321 metres, dominating the Dubai coastline. At night, it offers an unforgettable sight, surrounded by choreographed colour sculptures of water and fire. This all-suite hotel reflects the finest that the world has to offer.
With your chauffeur driven Rolls Royce, discreet in-suite check in, private reception desk on every floor and a brigade of highly trained butlers who provide around-the-clock attention, you can be assured of a highly personalised service throughout your stay.
A place for the whole family...a recreation park full of exciting rides and adventures!!!!
It was full of FUN!!! like we went back to our early childhood days...
You better try it guys!!!
darlene&mauri's Related Pages
Dubai Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "DUBAI - A HOTCHPOTCH OF CULTURES"
- "Dynamic, ever-changing, friendly, exciting..."
- "Dubai...In A Fast Moving Phase"
- "Dubai Jewel of the Gulf"
- "Dubai is ......Dubai!"
- "A hot time in Dubai town"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Dubai
- Hotels in Dubai
- Transportation in Dubai
- Nightlife in Dubai
- Restaurants in Dubai
- Shopping in Dubai
- Warnings and Dangers in Dubai
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Dubai
- 1 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Dubai?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Dubai
Top 10 Pages
- Khartoum Intro, 6 reviews, 9 photos
- Johannesburg Intro, 1 review, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cairo Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos
- Provincia de Mendoza Intro, 1 review, 6 photos
- Aruba Intro, 1 review, 5 photos
- Dubai Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Estado do Rio de Janeiro Intro, 3 photos
- Heidelberg Intro, 3 photos
- Isla Margarita Intro, 2 photos
- Ciudad Guayana Intro, 1 review, 1 photo