"PUERTO ORDAZ - New People..New Experience" Ciudad Guayana by darlene&mauri
Ciudad Guayana Travel Guide: 9 reviews and 39 photos
Before coming here...I was so nervous specially because spanish is not my mother tounge and I was not that so fluent yet...
I've heard a lot of stories and feedbacks about this country and that made me to worry a bit too.
But then when we arrived here...I felt at home immediately...
The place is soooooo similar to my home and the people looks so similar to our people..
Now I can communicate well in spanish and I hope that I will be more fluent as time goes by...
- Pros:The exchange rates- there are 2 exchange rates here which is good for the foreigners who are bringing their dollars or euros...
- Cons:Crimes - mainly robbery
darlene&mauri's Related Pages
Ciudad Guayana Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A City Divided by the Rio Caroni'"
- "PUERTO ORDAZ - New People..New Experience"
- "Ciudad Guayana"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ciudad Guayana
- Transportation in Ciudad Guayana
- Restaurants in Ciudad Guayana
- Warnings and Dangers in Ciudad Guayana
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ciudad Guayana
- 1 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Ciudad Guayana?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ciudad Guayana
Top 10 Pages
- Khartoum Intro, 6 reviews, 9 photos
- Johannesburg Intro, 1 review, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cairo Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos
- Provincia de Mendoza Intro, 1 review, 6 photos
- Aruba Intro, 1 review, 5 photos
- Dubai Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Estado do Rio de Janeiro Intro, 3 photos
- Heidelberg Intro, 3 photos
- Isla Margarita Intro, 2 photos
- Ciudad Guayana Intro, 1 review, 1 photo