"Welcome to 'shed-sit' land" Saint Agnes by Elodie_Caroline
Saint Agnes Travel Guide: 23 reviews and 68 photos
St Agnes in Cornwall is a small old tin mine village. there's some nice scenery here, and some very high cliffs, but like the rest of Cornwall, it is a total rip-off!
The afternoon that we had got back to our sheds, from the cream tea and Tintagel, Chris and I were playing outside of... more travel advice
... or two. My sister, Mel, is a leader. She's not an old bossy-boots, like me, she just naturally takes over things,... more travel advice
Elodie_Caroline's Related Pages
Saint Agnes Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "St Agnes, Cornwall"
- "Welcome to 'shed-sit' land"
- "St Agnes, Cornwall, United Kingdom"
- "Quiet St. Agnes, Cornwall."
- "The Burgers Hit Cornwall"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Saint Agnes
- Hotels in Saint Agnes
- Transportation in Saint Agnes
- Restaurants in Saint Agnes
- Warnings and Dangers in Saint Agnes
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Saint Agnes
- 8 Reviews
- 29 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 9 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Saint Agnes?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Saint Agnes
Photos in Saint AgnesSee All Photos (29)
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 65 reviews, 110 photos, 1 travelogue
- Greater London Intro, 42 reviews, 127 photos, 6 travelogues
- France Intro, 40 reviews, 60 photos, 2 travelogues
- Stokenchurch Intro, 26 reviews, 61 photos, 4 travelogues
- Brighton Intro, 24 reviews, 35 photos
- Saint Agnes Intro, 8 reviews, 29 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tintagel Intro, 10 reviews, 21 photos
- Stepney 29 photos
- Poland Intro, 13 reviews, 11 photos
- West Wycombe Intro, 7 reviews, 16 photos