"The New Forest & its wildlife" New Forest by Elodie_Caroline
New Forest Travel Guide: 44 reviews and 137 photos
We quite often drive through The New Forest, but to be honest, although Hampshire is beautiful, The New Forest isn't very scenic in most places. However, we do love the Ponies and Donkeys, which are allowed to wander free here, as nature intended them to.
The animals that we most like, in The New Forest, are the Donkeys. Chris and I both love Donkeys, we think that they... more travel advice
Elodie_Caroline's Related Pages
New Forest Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Beautiful heather and horses in the New Forest"
- "England's smallest and newest national park"
- "Get lost in the New Forest"
- "My very favourite place."
- "Neither New Nor All Forest"
- "The New Forest & its wildlife"
- "New Forest"
- See All...
- Things to Do in New Forest
- Hotels in New Forest
- Transportation in New Forest
- Restaurants in New Forest
- Warnings and Dangers in New Forest
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in New Forest
- 2 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to New Forest?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in New Forest
Photos in New ForestSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 65 reviews, 110 photos, 1 travelogue
- Greater London Intro, 42 reviews, 127 photos, 6 travelogues
- France Intro, 40 reviews, 60 photos, 2 travelogues
- Stokenchurch Intro, 26 reviews, 61 photos, 4 travelogues
- Brighton Intro, 24 reviews, 35 photos
- Saint Agnes Intro, 8 reviews, 29 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tintagel Intro, 10 reviews, 21 photos
- Stepney 29 photos
- Poland Intro, 13 reviews, 11 photos
- West Wycombe Intro, 7 reviews, 16 photos