"oneonta_ni's new Forest Grove Page" Forest Grove by oneonta_ni
Forest Grove Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 57 photos
I used to live just a few miles from this nice little town. It maybe isn't worth adding to your list of top destinations in Oregon, but a nice small town for a brief visit to one of the many antique shops or a stroll around the leafy grounds of Pacific University, one of the oldest academic institutions in the Northwest. The university is the location for the annual Concours d'Elegance car show each July. I haven't been out to it yet but my dad goes every now and then. It is a huge antique car show with over 300 entrants. If you like vintage and classic cars, you can see photos of the show on the Councours <a href="http://www.forestgroveconcours.org/"target=newwindow>website</a>.
Another reason to go to Forest Grove is that it is very close to five wineries and a sake brewery. (I am hoping to find more information on Oregon wineries soon and will add a travelogue on my Oregon page).
oneonta_ni's Related Pages
Forest Grove Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Typical Old-Town Suburb, Anywhere"
- "oneonta_ni's new Forest Grove Page"
- "Forest Grove is all about...."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Forest Grove
- Hotels in Forest Grove
- Transportation in Forest Grove
- Nightlife in Forest Grove
- Restaurants in Forest Grove
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Forest Grove
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Forest Grove?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Forest Grove
Top 10 Pages
- Rome Intro, 27 reviews, 80 photos, 6 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 29 reviews, 48 photos, 5 travelogues
- Portugal Intro, 21 reviews, 49 photos, 2 travelogues
- Belfast Intro, 39 reviews, 29 photos, 4 travelogues
- Naples Intro, 16 reviews, 44 photos, 2 travelogues
- Dublin Intro, 12 reviews, 45 photos, 4 travelogues
- Edinburgh Intro, 18 reviews, 30 photos, 3 travelogues
- Cambridge Intro, 13 reviews, 32 photos, 4 travelogues
- Ireland Intro, 12 reviews, 23 photos, 3 travelogues
- Glasgow Intro, 12 reviews, 22 photos, 2 travelogues