"oneonta_ni's new Beaverton Page" Beaverton by oneonta_ni
Beaverton Travel Guide: 18 reviews and 83 photos
I have been to Beaverton more times than I can count since it is very close to my hometown of Hillsboro. It has changed drastically in the last 10 or so years but still has some nice areas - if you know where to look. Most of what you see from the main roads is only the chain restaurants and strip malls. Go a little further into the older part of town and you can still find a little character.
Beaverton is not a place to go for a holiday and explore but if you are passing through, there are some nice motels and some decent restaurants.
If you like to read, you have to go to the Book Corner. This shop takes in donations of books to sell. Prices are set at... more travel advice
oneonta_ni's Related Pages
Beaverton Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Thanksgiving Day 2007, Tualatin Hills Nature Park"
- "oneonta_ni's new Beaverton Page"
- "Beaverton- Surburbia, home of Nike"
- "mystixa's Beaverton Page"
- "melba's new Beaverton page"
- "Beaverton when you're young"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Beaverton
- Transportation in Beaverton
- Restaurants in Beaverton
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Beaverton
- 2 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (40)
Have you been to Beaverton?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Beaverton
Top 10 Pages
- Rome Intro, 27 reviews, 80 photos, 6 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 29 reviews, 48 photos, 5 travelogues
- Portugal Intro, 21 reviews, 49 photos, 2 travelogues
- Belfast Intro, 39 reviews, 29 photos, 4 travelogues
- Naples Intro, 16 reviews, 44 photos, 2 travelogues
- Dublin Intro, 12 reviews, 45 photos, 4 travelogues
- Edinburgh Intro, 18 reviews, 30 photos, 3 travelogues
- Cambridge Intro, 13 reviews, 32 photos, 4 travelogues
- Ireland Intro, 12 reviews, 23 photos, 3 travelogues
- Glasgow Intro, 12 reviews, 22 photos, 2 travelogues