"oneonta_ni's new Big Timber Page" Big Timber by oneonta_ni
Big Timber Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 6 photos
Big Timber - not the first place you would think of when you think of Montana! However, it is someplace I have wanted to visit for a very long time. Some (very) distant relatives own a dude ranch outside of the town, in the Crazy Mountains. My grandparents visited the ranch years ago and I have wanted to ever since. I finally got to in July 2000.
The ranch is well away from everywhere but is still cozy and the little cabins looked comfortable. The family, The Van Cleves, raise quarter horses and you can be a cowboy for the day or just sit back and watch the grass grow. It was a really beautiful place and my only disappointment was that we could not stay more than an hour or so. I am definitely planning a return trip some day.
Be sure to check out their website - it has more beautiful photos!
oneonta_ni's Related Pages
Big Timber Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Now This Is A Place I Want To Return To"
- "oneonta_ni's new Big Timber Page"
- "Lazy K Bar"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Big Timber
- Hotels in Big Timber
- Warnings and Dangers in Big Timber
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Big Timber
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 8 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (40)
Have you been to Big Timber?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Big Timber
Photos in Big TimberSee All Photos (2)
Top 10 Pages
- Rome Intro, 27 reviews, 80 photos, 6 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 29 reviews, 48 photos, 5 travelogues
- Portugal Intro, 21 reviews, 49 photos, 2 travelogues
- Belfast Intro, 39 reviews, 29 photos, 4 travelogues
- Naples Intro, 16 reviews, 44 photos, 2 travelogues
- Dublin Intro, 12 reviews, 45 photos, 4 travelogues
- Edinburgh Intro, 18 reviews, 30 photos, 3 travelogues
- Cambridge Intro, 13 reviews, 32 photos, 4 travelogues
- Ireland Intro, 12 reviews, 23 photos, 3 travelogues
- Glasgow Intro, 12 reviews, 22 photos, 2 travelogues