"The wee village of Groesbeek" Groesbeek by oneonta_ni
Groesbeek Travel Guide: 34 reviews and 71 photos
In 1998 we stayed for a week in a holiday home that was in a town called Groesbeek. It is very close to the border with Germany and is a very quiet and peaceful area. We stayed in a house in a little holiday park called 'de Zeven Heuvelen' which was really beautiful. There were 3 bedrooms, a bathroom with jacuzzi bath and sauna, a lovely kitchen and large dining/living room. We had a beautiful view of the pastures and fields beyond and a nice little garden to sit in. The town is close to another town called Nijmegan and there are a good variety of things to see and do in the area.
- Pros:Very quiet and family orientated.
- Cons:Few people seemed to speak English.
- In a nutshell:A peaceful, relaxing holiday park.
oneonta_ni's Related Pages
Groesbeek Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Dedicated to Harold & Bruce Queen's family."
- "Groesbeek Page"
- "Groesbeek, where liberation is commemorated"
- "The wee village of Groesbeek"
- "Groesbeek a beatutiful tourist village"
- "Operation Market Garden Tour – Groesbeek"
- "Day 18 Pieterpad"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Groesbeek
- Hotels in Groesbeek
- Transportation in Groesbeek
- Restaurants in Groesbeek
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Groesbeek
- 1 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Groesbeek?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Groesbeek
Top 10 Pages
- Rome Intro, 27 reviews, 80 photos, 6 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 29 reviews, 48 photos, 5 travelogues
- Portugal Intro, 21 reviews, 49 photos, 2 travelogues
- Belfast Intro, 39 reviews, 29 photos, 4 travelogues
- Naples Intro, 16 reviews, 44 photos, 2 travelogues
- Dublin Intro, 12 reviews, 45 photos, 4 travelogues
- Edinburgh Intro, 18 reviews, 30 photos, 3 travelogues
- Cambridge Intro, 13 reviews, 32 photos, 4 travelogues
- Ireland Intro, 12 reviews, 23 photos, 3 travelogues
- Glasgow Intro, 12 reviews, 22 photos, 2 travelogues