"The village of Ardee" Ardee by oneonta_ni
Ardee Travel Guide: 2 reviews and 0 photos
I haven't spent a lot of time in Ardee but we stopped one day on our way home from Dublin to see what the town is like. My great-great-grandfather was born there and I wanted to see if there was anything from his time that would still be there. It seems most of the village was built in the mid 19th century, although there is an ancient tower house in the middle of the town.
- Pros:Typical Irish country village - and no tourists.
- Cons:There is not much to see in the village itself.
- In a nutshell:A nice place for a short break from a day of driving.
oneonta_ni's Related Pages
Badges & Stats in Ardee
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (40)
Have you been to Ardee?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ardee
Top 10 Pages
- Rome Intro, 27 reviews, 80 photos, 6 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 29 reviews, 48 photos, 5 travelogues
- Portugal Intro, 21 reviews, 49 photos, 2 travelogues
- Belfast Intro, 39 reviews, 29 photos, 4 travelogues
- Naples Intro, 16 reviews, 44 photos, 2 travelogues
- Dublin Intro, 12 reviews, 45 photos, 4 travelogues
- Edinburgh Intro, 18 reviews, 30 photos, 3 travelogues
- Cambridge Intro, 13 reviews, 32 photos, 4 travelogues
- Ireland Intro, 12 reviews, 23 photos, 3 travelogues
- Glasgow Intro, 12 reviews, 22 photos, 2 travelogues