"Quiet Carlingford" Carlingford by oneonta_ni
Carlingford Travel Guide: 10 reviews and 66 photos
My sister's visit in 2004 happened to coincide with my 40th birthday. I decided to plan a nice little break for us in a place I had wanted to visit for quite some time now. My original plan was to go horseriding on the day of my birthday (my favourite tradition - next to eating cake!) but as my sister decided she would not look like a supermodel wearing my spare pair of jodhpurs and my husband hates horses, I had to postpone that little excursion.
At any rate, we had a really lovely time - all the lovlier for the very pleasant weather and delicious food at my birthday dinner in Ghan House. Made turning 40 a bit more fun.
(this page is under construction - photos to come in the near future!)
- Pros:Really lovely scenery, great food and tranquility
- Cons:Might be a bit too quiet for some.
- In a nutshell:Beautiful base for exploring this part of Ireland
oneonta_ni's Related Pages
Carlingford Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Carlingford-Home of the Leprechauns!"
- "Medevial Carlingford"
- "CARLINGFORD 1"
- "Quiet Carlingford"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Carlingford
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Carlingford?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Carlingford
Top 10 Pages
- Rome Intro, 27 reviews, 80 photos, 6 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 29 reviews, 48 photos, 5 travelogues
- Portugal Intro, 21 reviews, 49 photos, 2 travelogues
- Belfast Intro, 39 reviews, 29 photos, 4 travelogues
- Naples Intro, 16 reviews, 44 photos, 2 travelogues
- Dublin Intro, 12 reviews, 45 photos, 4 travelogues
- Edinburgh Intro, 18 reviews, 30 photos, 3 travelogues
- Cambridge Intro, 13 reviews, 32 photos, 4 travelogues
- Ireland Intro, 12 reviews, 23 photos, 3 travelogues
- Glasgow Intro, 12 reviews, 22 photos, 2 travelogues
Latest Carlingford hotel reviews
- Carlingford Adventure Centre
- 5 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 3, 2010