"The Tiny Village of Kinlough" Kinlough by oneonta_ni
Kinlough Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 1 photos
For such a small place, Kinlough always seems to be popular. There are several pubs, a shop and a post office. Our reason for visiting the village nearly every year is to go to the Courthouse Restaurant (see restaurant listing).
The location is good for exploring the Donegal, Leitrim and Fermanagh areas. If you like the outdoors (fishing, hiking) this would be a good place for a quiet stay.
- Pros:Very nice little village for a relaxing visit.
- Cons:Might be too small for some!
- In a nutshell:Great base for exploring this part of Ireland/Northern Ireland
oneonta_ni's Related Pages
Kinlough Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Kinlough
- 1 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Kinlough?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kinlough
Top 10 Pages
- Rome Intro, 27 reviews, 80 photos, 6 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 29 reviews, 48 photos, 5 travelogues
- Portugal Intro, 21 reviews, 49 photos, 2 travelogues
- Belfast Intro, 39 reviews, 29 photos, 4 travelogues
- Naples Intro, 16 reviews, 44 photos, 2 travelogues
- Dublin Intro, 12 reviews, 45 photos, 4 travelogues
- Edinburgh Intro, 18 reviews, 30 photos, 3 travelogues
- Cambridge Intro, 13 reviews, 32 photos, 4 travelogues
- Ireland Intro, 12 reviews, 23 photos, 3 travelogues
- Glasgow Intro, 12 reviews, 22 photos, 2 travelogues