"Peaceful Levanto" Top 5 Page for this destination Levanto by oneonta_ni
Levanto Travel Guide: 28 reviews and 49 photos
We had planned to visit the Cinque Terre and our niece had told us that Levanto was a nice place to base ourselves and for making day trips to the villages. The town of Levanto is well worth a visit - it is very pretty and has a lovely beach.
We spent most of one day in the town just wandering around and taking photos. There are some interesting buildings and we were fascinated by all the trompe l'oeil paintwork on the houses.
There were a couple of really good restaurants there and the usual shops that a resort town would have but it did not have the tacky feel to it that some resorts can have. We really enjoyed our stay and would love to go back.
- Pros:Very well located for the Cinque Terre, quiet place to stay.
- Cons:The only place we experienced the 'tourist tax'.
- In a nutshell:Lovely place to stay when visiting Liguria
Levanto has several shops selling things that visitors might need - from swimsuits to film. more travel advice
Liguria is famous for its fresh seafood and this is a good place to get it. It is a small place but roomy enough with... more travel advice
oneonta_ni's Related Pages
Levanto Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Peaceful Levanto"
- "L É V A N T O"
- "Very close to the Cinque Terre"
- "Forget about Levanto, look for Ridarolo"
- "Levanto/ Liguria"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Levanto
- Hotels in Levanto
- Transportation in Levanto
- Restaurants in Levanto
- Warnings and Dangers in Levanto
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Levanto
- 7 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Levanto?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Levanto
Top 10 Pages
- Rome Intro, 27 reviews, 80 photos, 6 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 29 reviews, 48 photos, 5 travelogues
- Portugal Intro, 21 reviews, 49 photos, 2 travelogues
- Belfast Intro, 39 reviews, 29 photos, 4 travelogues
- Naples Intro, 16 reviews, 44 photos, 2 travelogues
- Dublin Intro, 12 reviews, 45 photos, 4 travelogues
- Edinburgh Intro, 18 reviews, 30 photos, 3 travelogues
- Cambridge Intro, 13 reviews, 32 photos, 4 travelogues
- Ireland Intro, 12 reviews, 23 photos, 3 travelogues
- Glasgow Intro, 12 reviews, 22 photos, 2 travelogues