"Under construction!" Top 5 Page for this destination Chantilly by oneonta_ni
Chantilly Travel Guide: 55 reviews and 158 photos
Before our November 2003 trip to Paris, I started looking at options for a day trip from the city. I narrowed it down to Chantilly and Senlis but made my final decision when visited Joelix's Chantilly Page and saw that there is a horse museum there!
Anyone who knows me knows I am mad about horses and this museum seemed to be just the place for me.
There are many other things to see in this beautiful town but as time was running short, I only got to see the horse museum.
I would recommend a visit to this town, especially in autumn when the trees are brightly coloured and countryside is a little sleepier.
- In a nutshell:Very nice town to spend a day in!
I took the train from Gare du Nord. The train is direct and it takes approximately 25 minutes to get to Chantilly. The... more travel advice
oneonta_ni's Related Pages
Chantilly Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Chantilly-Land of the Ancients"
- "Under construction!"
- "more to follow..."
- "Chantily and castle"
- "A Day Trip or an Overnight?"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Chantilly
- Hotels in Chantilly
- Transportation in Chantilly
- Nightlife in Chantilly
- Restaurants in Chantilly
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Chantilly
- 2 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (40)
Have you been to Chantilly?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Chantilly
Top 10 Pages
- Rome Intro, 27 reviews, 80 photos, 6 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 29 reviews, 48 photos, 5 travelogues
- Portugal Intro, 21 reviews, 49 photos, 2 travelogues
- Belfast Intro, 39 reviews, 29 photos, 4 travelogues
- Naples Intro, 16 reviews, 44 photos, 2 travelogues
- Dublin Intro, 12 reviews, 45 photos, 4 travelogues
- Edinburgh Intro, 18 reviews, 30 photos, 3 travelogues
- Cambridge Intro, 13 reviews, 32 photos, 4 travelogues
- Ireland Intro, 12 reviews, 23 photos, 3 travelogues
- Glasgow Intro, 12 reviews, 22 photos, 2 travelogues