"My favourite county in Northern Ireland" Fermanagh by oneonta_ni
Fermanagh Travel Guide: 88 reviews and 350 photos
I love Fermanagh. I think it may be the trees or the rolling green hills or maybe the hundreds of lakes, I'm not sure which. At any rate, I think this is one of the most beautiful counties in Northern Ireland.
This page - like most of mine at the minute - is still under construction.
- Pros:Beautiful scenery, peaceful and relaxing.
- Cons:Ok, it does rain a lot.
- In a nutshell:A perfect place for a relaxing break.
It is about GBP22 per person per night. There are only 4 rooms and each one has a view of Lough MacNean and a patio with... more travel advice
oneonta_ni's Related Pages
Fermanagh Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My favourite county in Northern Ireland"
- "THE HIDDEN GEM OF NORTHERN IRELAND"
- "Memory of County Formanagh"
- "Sailing the Lakes"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Fermanagh
- Hotels in Fermanagh
- Transportation in Fermanagh
- Nightlife in Fermanagh
- Restaurants in Fermanagh
- Shopping in Fermanagh
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Fermanagh
- 5 Reviews
- 16 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (40)
Have you been to Fermanagh?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Fermanagh
Top 10 Pages
- Rome Intro, 27 reviews, 80 photos, 6 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 29 reviews, 48 photos, 5 travelogues
- Portugal Intro, 21 reviews, 49 photos, 2 travelogues
- Belfast Intro, 39 reviews, 29 photos, 4 travelogues
- Naples Intro, 16 reviews, 44 photos, 2 travelogues
- Dublin Intro, 12 reviews, 45 photos, 4 travelogues
- Edinburgh Intro, 18 reviews, 30 photos, 3 travelogues
- Cambridge Intro, 13 reviews, 32 photos, 4 travelogues
- Ireland Intro, 12 reviews, 23 photos, 3 travelogues
- Glasgow Intro, 12 reviews, 22 photos, 2 travelogues