"Tucumcari Tonite Home of 2000 motel rooms" Tucumcari by Bursland
Tucumcari Travel Guide: 22 reviews and 45 photos
We stayed in Tucumcari on day 8 of our trip across the states on route 66.The reason for staying here is the 66 icon hotel the Blue Swallow .Tucumcari was well known for it's motels in the heyday of
Route 66 and although it cannot boast 2000 rooms as it did then it still is a bit like taking a trip back in time.
- Pros:Believe you are in bygone time
- In a nutshell:Cruise the main street and feel the nostalgia
Bursland's Related Pages
Tucumcari Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Tucumcari~Route 66"
- "Tucumcari - our stop from Texas to the west."
- "Town in the Remote Outback"
- "Tucumcari, New Mexico"
- "Tucumcari Tonite Home of 2000 motel rooms"
- "Basaic Tucumcari Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Tucumcari
- Hotels in Tucumcari
- Restaurants in Tucumcari
- Shopping in Tucumcari
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Tucumcari
- 1 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Tucumcari?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tucumcari
Photos in TucumcariSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Las Vegas Intro, 3 reviews, 18 photos
- Isla de Lanzarote Intro, 2 reviews, 13 photos
- Saint Louis Intro, 2 reviews, 12 photos
- San Luis Obispo Intro, 2 reviews, 12 photos
- Niagara Falls Intro, 2 reviews, 8 photos
- San Francisco Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos
- Chicago Intro, 1 review, 8 photos
- Playa del Carmen Intro, 1 review, 8 photos
- Grand Canyon Intro, 1 review, 8 photos
- Arizona Intro, 7 photos