"A Lovely Drive" Point of Rocks by tracylacie
Point of Rocks Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 3 photos
This lovely old station has a lot of history. There has been a train station in Point of Rocks for many years and at one point it was the only way to get supplies into the town.
There are signs at the station that offer many historicals facts about the town and station.
This old building sits right on the main road in town. It has a date in the brick foundation to the lower left of 1898. It, also, has a light with the Masons' symbol on it. I found the stained glass and plain style of the building to be quite a contrast.
This church sits on the main highway through town and is directly across from the Masons' building. It looked so quaint that I had to get a shot of it. Don't know the age but looks to date about the same as the Masons' building in style.
I thought the name was cute too....Solid Rock...and it is build of wood.
- Pros:Nice day trip
- Cons:Not much to do
tracylacie's Related Pages
Point of Rocks Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Point of Rocks
- 1 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Point of Rocks?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Point of Rocks
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 9 reviews, 15 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Inveraray Intro, 12 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Washington Intro, 14 reviews, 5 photos
- Stirling Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Harpers Ferry Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Fort William Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Falkirk Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Tobermory Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Great Falls Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Point of Rocks Intro, 1 review, 3 photos