"The Beginning of the End" Jasey30's Profile

The Start

Ok, i have been back for 1 day and am all motivated. Todays date is the 27th July 06. I am going to start my travel website today. I hope this benefits not only myself, but anybody whom loves travelling like myself.
I have just come back from 15 month trip. I visited 23 countries and only worked for 9 weeks. So here goes!!!

Ok, it all started in a pub in Estonia! I had been planning on going somewhere, possiblities were always spinning around in my head!
I thought maybe Australia or New Zealand for 6 months. I never thought for a minute, i would end up away for 15 months and have seen so many countries. I remember mentioning my trip to my buddy Adam. (Breedo) we were on sombodys 'stag do' we were rather drunk and propping up the bar.

"Adam" i said, "do you fancy going around the world next month" he replied with a drunken smile on his face "why not".

The next month we were on our way to Thailand.
Adam had 5 weeks to save enough money for the trip. That was the best thing about it all , that is was spontanous, no planning or preperation required just a simple plan, in and out.

Little did i know though that i would end up visiting more countries than i ever exepected and staying longer than i ever intended.

It order read these pages easlily i will provide the countries visited in in oder! Thailand, Laos, Vietnam, Cambodia, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Australia, England, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, Chile, Argentina, Uruguay, Brazil, Bolivia, Peru, Panama, Costa Rica, Guatamala, Belize and Mexico.

If you log on to the above Titled Pages, you will find stories, Photographs and other pieces of useless information.

Thanks
Jase

Biddulph

Well, how best to desribe the town i grew up in! Biddulph is located in the County of Staffordshire in the district of Stoke-On-Trent. You may recognize the Trent, this is beacuse the world renowed 'River Trent' runs through this area.

The area is called the potteries and is home to the giant team of 'Stoke City' many an afternoon was had at the old Victoria ground (god rest its soul) shouting "come on the mighty potters" or singing the anthem of "why why why delilia. Which coincedently, myself and Adam tought to a large class of Thai children in the northen province of Chang Mai.
Whilst showing them a wonderful amount of Western disco moves.
Its called the potteries beacuse it is where the designs of Spode (formerly Ad's employer of several occasions), Wedgewood, Royal Doulton and several other 'pot banks' were established years ago.

Anyways besides all that, biddulph is located on the border of Congelton.
It is a sleepy little town, not alot goes on there, except for Biddulph carnival which is similar to the one in Brazil, except has better looking women. I will post some pictures of the town which is famous for its oatcakes in a short while.

I havent lived there for several years, i currently reside in Ireland, County Cork. Well i have done now for the last 32 hrs anyways.

• Intro Updated Jul 27, 2006

Comments

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
Jasey30's Profile Photo

Jasey30

“Who's that!”

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.