"Gigantic Mall" Top 5 Page for this destination Pasay City by mikoykoy
Pasay City Travel Guide: 175 reviews and 1,089 photos
Thanks to Henry Sy for his relentless vision and passion of building malls all over the Philippines. He created this reclamated area into a new Business and Commercial District.
He surely wants Philippines to become the shopping center of the world.
During weekends, fireworks are displayed at the back of MOA
- In a nutshell:Awesome Mall
Located inside the Villamor Airbase, one should not miss to see the heritage of the Philippine Airforce by visiting the... more travel advice
Famously called as "Don Hen" to frequent customers, Don Henrico's opened its _nth branch in Mall of Asia last December... more travel advice
mikoykoy's Related Pages
Pasay City Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Pasay City- Philippines' Premier Gateway City"
- "The CITY of Lovers ;p"
- "Mabuhay, Welcome to SM Mall of Asia"
- "SM Mall of Asia"
- "Gigantic Mall"
- "Pasay City"
- "Home of SM Mall of Asia"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Pasay City
- Hotels in Pasay City
- Transportation in Pasay City
- Nightlife in Pasay City
- Restaurants in Pasay City
- Shopping in Pasay City
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Pasay City
- 14 Reviews
- 65 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to Pasay City?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pasay City
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Doha Intro, 31 reviews, 135 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Paranaque Intro, 20 reviews, 63 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pasay City Intro, 14 reviews, 65 photos, 1 travelogue
- Manila Intro, 15 reviews, 62 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Yokohama Intro, 12 reviews, 42 photos, 1 travelogue
- Baladiyat al Khawr Intro, 10 reviews, 35 photos
- Baguio City Intro, 7 reviews, 32 photos, 1 travelogue
- Province of Bohol Intro, 7 reviews, 32 photos, 1 travelogue
- Subic Intro, 8 reviews, 30 photos
- Panglao Island Intro, 5 reviews, 26 photos, 2 travelogues