"Homeplace of Lapu- lapu" Top 5 Page for this destination Mactan Island by mikoykoy
Mactan Island Travel Guide: 28 reviews and 98 photos
Known to be the first Filipino hero, Lapu lapu is the king of Mactan Island in the 16th Century. He is famously known for killing Ferdinand Magellan in 1521
The International airport of Cebu is located in the island of Mactan. The airport is considered to be the second busiest airport in the Philippines. Flights from Doha, Japan, Singapore, Hongkong and others are handled in this airport.
There are two bridges that links the islands of Cebu and Mactan. One is the old Mactan-Mandaue bridge and the other is the new Marcelo Fernan Bridge.
The two bridges easily gets travelers to-and-fro Mactan especially to those who are going to Mactan-Cebu International Airport.
mikoykoy's Related Pages
Mactan Island Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Mactan Island"
- "Homeplace of Lapu- lapu"
- "Mactan Island , Cebu"
- "Mactan Island - Cebu's Beachside Resorts"
- "Where Ferdinand Magellan was Defeated"
- "A Banca leaving for Hilungtungan Island"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Mactan Island
- Hotels in Mactan Island
- Transportation in Mactan Island
- Restaurants in Mactan Island
- Shopping in Mactan Island
- Warnings and Dangers in Mactan Island
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Mactan Island
- 1 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to Mactan Island?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mactan Island
Photos in Mactan IslandSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Doha Intro, 31 reviews, 135 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Paranaque Intro, 20 reviews, 63 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pasay City Intro, 14 reviews, 65 photos, 1 travelogue
- Manila Intro, 15 reviews, 62 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Yokohama Intro, 12 reviews, 42 photos, 1 travelogue
- Baladiyat al Khawr Intro, 10 reviews, 35 photos
- Province of Bohol Intro, 7 reviews, 32 photos, 1 travelogue
- Baguio City Intro, 7 reviews, 32 photos, 1 travelogue
- Subic Intro, 8 reviews, 30 photos
- Panglao Island Intro, 5 reviews, 26 photos, 2 travelogues