"Another home away from home" Rio Tuba by mikoykoy
Rio Tuba Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 2 photos
I had the chance to stay in Rio Tuba, Palawan for 8 months because of my project assignment. I was assigned here as Building Supervisor and I must see to it that the 6 buildings must be constructed of good quality within schedule and budget.
Rio Tuba is 6 hours drive (rough road ) from Puerto Princesa.
There are only 2 restaurant available near our workplace (Hapag Kainan and Joy's Canteen) that i have tried.
(I will add pictures soon).
In order to get away with homesickness, we spent our weekends at Nagoya Beach. One of my colleagues would collect 100 pesos each and he would be in charge of buying all the foods and drinks needed for the beach party.
The beach itself is not sandy but rather dead corals. Either you should walk with beach shoes or slippers so your feet would not be be wounded.
Water is very clear. Tropical fish and live corals are abundant even a few meters away from the shore.
- Pros:Very cheap lobsters and other seafoods
- Cons:Very far from the city (5 hours drive from Puerto Princesa)
- In a nutshell:Paradise in Southwest of Philippines
mikoykoy's Related Pages
Rio Tuba Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Rio Tuba
- 0 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Rio Tuba?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Rio Tuba
Photos in Rio TubaSee All Photos (2)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Doha Intro, 31 reviews, 135 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Paranaque Intro, 20 reviews, 63 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pasay City Intro, 14 reviews, 65 photos, 1 travelogue
- Manila Intro, 15 reviews, 62 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Yokohama Intro, 12 reviews, 42 photos, 1 travelogue
- Baladiyat al Khawr Intro, 10 reviews, 35 photos
- Baguio City Intro, 7 reviews, 32 photos, 1 travelogue
- Province of Bohol Intro, 7 reviews, 32 photos, 1 travelogue
- Subic Intro, 8 reviews, 30 photos
- Panglao Island Intro, 5 reviews, 26 photos, 2 travelogues