"Asansol ..connecting west bengal to other states" Asansol by prasanta.g
Asansol Travel Guide: 8 reviews and 42 photos
Asansol has got many advantages ,being a junction to other states from West Bengal,It's rising steadily.Once there pls visit Maithin Dam , Nehru Park,temples for sure.Take a taxi ,,,bergain(not more than Rs250).
The Houghton Road and all roads nearby are the best place for shopping.But be sure to bergain.The Asansol Railway Station was made in British Period and has got a royal charm.
I was born and brought up here in Burnpur which is the sister town of Asansol.
Besides lot of factories were shut down , it's still struggling to move further.It's arguably the 2nd most big city of West Bengal.
- In a nutshell:Come Home
This is Goddess Durga .Sometime in Oct/Nov the festival starts spanning 5 days.In East India this festival attracts the... more travel advice
Getting around Asansol: Asansol is a small town but has got all the reasons to visit once.It's well connected to some of... more travel advice
prasanta.g's Related Pages
Asansol Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Asansol ..connecting west bengal to other states"
- "ASANSOL-THE COLONIAL BENGAL."
- "Hassan Nagar"
- "COSMIC GRILL A.C RESTAURANT"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Asansol
- 6 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Asansol?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Asansol
Top 10 Pages
- Singapore Intro, 4 reviews, 11 photos
- Pulau Tioman Intro, 3 reviews, 8 photos
- Asansol Intro, 6 reviews, 2 photos
- Amed 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Phuket Intro, 1 review, 5 photos
- Pulau Bintan 1 review, 5 photos
- Genting Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Kolkata (Calcutta) Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Bali Intro, 3 photos
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 3 photos