"Singapore seems to be my home away from home" prasanta.g's Profile

Singapore ...uniquely

Singapore ,i find to be the coolest...safest...n one of the most uniquely designed country with max utilisation of it's natural resourses n nice people.
The above pic is the face of Singapore.Merlion,skyscrapers and Singapore river.

It's been 4 years since i am enjoying my life in Singapore and i could'nt realise how fast the time goes here.
I would request everyone to get a transit in Singapore(more likely as it has one of the best airports of the world) and njoy atleast a day here.

happy living....

Genting .malaysia..a cool place amidst clouds

We made our honeymoon tour to Genting Highlands,Malaysia.So its special to me.It gives a cool and easy escape from Singapore.I like the cool weather and the feeling of away from town sort of experince.

Singapore Nights

See Singapore at night and see the difference.

Sentosa Underwater World !!

It's a nice experince for us when we first seen these well-maintained galary.The attractions in Sentosa are well-organised and easy to explore.We spent the whole night in Sentosa Palawan beach with friends.It was a nice experince indeed.

beaches n water make u feel better n even better

East coast Part ...one of the most famous and active of all beaches.

Clarke Quay

It's the place which seems to be always Hot and happening.

Phuket Tour

The tour was an experince we will not forget.The place,beauty,people and fun were all mixed like a cocktail.

Goddess Durga Pandal

This is Goddess Durga .Sometime in Oct/Nov the festival starts spanning 5 days.In East India this festival attracts the most.People visit all the pandals( an artificial and temporary temple ) throughout 24 hours and we meet all our friends and relatives during this festival.

• Intro Updated Jan 1, 2010

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
prasanta.g's Profile Photo

prasanta.g

“let the foot prints be on the heart ...not the sands”

Real Name