"Singapore seems to be my home away from home" prasanta.g's Profile
Singapore ,i find to be the coolest...safest...n one of the most uniquely designed country with max utilisation of it's natural resourses n nice people.
The above pic is the face of Singapore.Merlion,skyscrapers and Singapore river.
It's been 4 years since i am enjoying my life in Singapore and i could'nt realise how fast the time goes here.
I would request everyone to get a transit in Singapore(more likely as it has one of the best airports of the world) and njoy atleast a day here.
We made our honeymoon tour to Genting Highlands,Malaysia.So its special to me.It gives a cool and easy escape from Singapore.I like the cool weather and the feeling of away from town sort of experince.
See Singapore at night and see the difference.
It's a nice experince for us when we first seen these well-maintained galary.The attractions in Sentosa are well-organised and easy to explore.We spent the whole night in Sentosa Palawan beach with friends.It was a nice experince indeed.
East coast Part ...one of the most famous and active of all beaches.
The tour was an experince we will not forget.The place,beauty,people and fun were all mixed like a cocktail.
This is Goddess Durga .Sometime in Oct/Nov the festival starts spanning 5 days.In East India this festival attracts the most.People visit all the pandals( an artificial and temporary temple ) throughout 24 hours and we meet all our friends and relatives during this festival.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 19 Reviews
- 77 Photos
- 5 Countries
- 8 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
- prasanta.g and trisanna are now friends.
- Commented on trisanna's profile page
- created a Bali Travel Page "Bali a prefect blend of beach heritage food fun"
- Wrote a Review Amed beach(near Arya Amed Beach Resort) in Amed Things to Do
- Uploaded a Photo to "Amed beach(near Arya Amed Beach Resort)"
- Posted in Travel Amed Forum "Re: what are places to visit from..."
updated their Personal Page "singapore"
Top 10 Pages
- Singapore Intro, 4 reviews, 11 photos
- Pulau Tioman Intro, 3 reviews, 8 photos
- Asansol Intro, 6 reviews, 2 photos
- Amed 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Phuket Intro, 1 review, 5 photos
- Pulau Bintan 1 review, 5 photos
- Genting Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Kolkata (Calcutta) Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 3 photos
- Bali Intro, 3 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (1)
- Paris Hotels
- 22461 Reviews - 54973 Photos
- Dubai Hotels
- 2701 Reviews - 7925 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23317 Reviews - 48909 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15643 Reviews - 31276 Photos
- Prampram Hotels
- See nearby hotels
- Manila Hotels
- 2025 Reviews - 4971 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3092 Reviews - 5855 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1933 Reviews - 3724 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 328 Reviews - 894 Photos
- Punta Cana Hotels
- 422 Reviews - 1020 Photos
- Playa del Carmen Hotels
- 780 Reviews - 1749 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 12023 Reviews - 26760 Photos
- Goa Hotels
- 2058 Reviews - 3874 Photos
- Bangkok Hotels
- 10315 Reviews - 22905 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7828 Reviews - 20233 Photos