"Singapore seems to be my home away from home" prasanta.g's Profile
Singapore ,i find to be the coolest...safest...n one of the most uniquely designed country with max utilisation of it's natural resourses n nice people.
The above pic is the face of Singapore.Merlion,skyscrapers and Singapore river.
It's been 4 years since i am enjoying my life in Singapore and i could'nt realise how fast the time goes here.
I would request everyone to get a transit in Singapore(more likely as it has one of the best airports of the world) and njoy atleast a day here.
We made our honeymoon tour to Genting Highlands,Malaysia.So its special to me.It gives a cool and easy escape from Singapore.I like the cool weather and the feeling of away from town sort of experince.
See Singapore at night and see the difference.
It's a nice experince for us when we first seen these well-maintained galary.The attractions in Sentosa are well-organised and easy to explore.We spent the whole night in Sentosa Palawan beach with friends.It was a nice experince indeed.
East coast Part ...one of the most famous and active of all beaches.
The tour was an experince we will not forget.The place,beauty,people and fun were all mixed like a cocktail.
This is Goddess Durga .Sometime in Oct/Nov the festival starts spanning 5 days.In East India this festival attracts the most.People visit all the pandals( an artificial and temporary temple ) throughout 24 hours and we meet all our friends and relatives during this festival.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 19 Reviews
- 77 Photos
- 5 Countries
- 8 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
- prasanta.g and trisanna are now friends.
- Commented on trisanna's profile page
- created a Bali Travel Page "Bali a prefect blend of beach heritage food fun"
- Wrote a Review Amed beach(near Arya Amed Beach Resort) in Amed Things to Do
- Uploaded a Photo to "Amed beach(near Arya Amed Beach Resort)"
- Posted in Travel Amed Forum "Re: what are places to visit from..."
updated their Personal Page "singapore"
Top 10 Pages
- Singapore Intro, 4 reviews, 11 photos
- Pulau Tioman Intro, 3 reviews, 8 photos
- Asansol Intro, 6 reviews, 2 photos
- Amed 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Phuket Intro, 1 review, 5 photos
- Pulau Bintan 1 review, 5 photos
- Genting Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Kolkata (Calcutta) Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 3 photos
- Bali Intro, 3 photos