"Santa Teresa de Gallura" Santa Teresa Gallura by anacapa
Santa Teresa Gallura Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 8 photos
This town is in the north/north east corner of Sardinia. It is close /on the way to the ferry to Isla Maddalena and worth a stop. We were here before the tourist season began and had difficulty finding a restaurant that was open. What we did find was absolutely first rate.
anacapa's Related Pages
Santa Teresa Gallura Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Santa Teresa de Gallura"
- "Want an off the beaten track beach holiday?"
- "A beautiful Beach"
- See All...
- Hotels in Santa Teresa Gallura
- Nightlife in Santa Teresa Gallura
- Restaurants in Santa Teresa Gallura
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Santa Teresa Gallura
- 1 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Santa Teresa Gallura?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Santa Teresa Gallura
Photos in Santa Teresa GalluraSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Rio de Janeiro Intro, 22 reviews, 42 photos
- São Paulo Intro, 12 reviews, 43 photos
- Parati Intro, 8 reviews, 28 photos
- Sun Valley Intro, 8 reviews, 27 photos
- Sardegna Intro, 8 reviews, 22 photos
- Berlin Intro, 15 reviews, 13 photos
- San Clemente Intro, 9 reviews, 19 photos
- Los Angeles Intro, 14 reviews, 13 photos
- Trindade Intro, 4 reviews, 22 photos
- Rosarito Intro, 3 reviews, 14 photos
Latest Santa Teresa Gallura hotel reviews
- Hotel Club Borgo Saraceno
- 21 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Oct 24, 2013