"Trindade - The Wild West" Trindade by anacapa
Trindade Travel Guide: 3 reviews and 28 photos
I had more attention from teenage boys and twenty somethings (in addition to the older lot) in this town than I can ever remember having. It's a hippie, laid back, 'free love' kind of beach town. Any Mrs. Robinsons out there looking for adventure can find it here. Oh, and there's surf. And it's beautiful!! -surrounded by a national park the area shouldn't be able to devlop much. The vibe is cool and easy going.
In addition to hotels, one can pitch a tent at various camping plots right against the beach. Cheap. Not sure about how the toilets are at these places.
The beaches are gorgeous with some good surf, lots of sand and some amazing large black rock outcroppings.
- Pros:Surf, beautiful natural scenery, inexpensive, laid back, paradise, boys, boys, boys lol
- Cons:For men I guess there'd be too many other men/boys in this surf town
- In a nutshell:It a remote earthy paradise.
This tip is for more photos of Trindade. more travel advice
This was my all time favorite stop on my Brazil vacation. Sitting here drinking beer and eating some amazing fish while... more travel advice
anacapa's Related Pages
Trindade Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Trindade
- 4 Reviews
- 22 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Trindade?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Trindade
Top 10 Pages
- Rio de Janeiro Intro, 22 reviews, 42 photos
- São Paulo Intro, 12 reviews, 43 photos
- Parati Intro, 8 reviews, 28 photos
- Sun Valley Intro, 8 reviews, 28 photos
- Sardegna Intro, 8 reviews, 22 photos
- Berlin Intro, 15 reviews, 13 photos
- San Clemente Intro, 9 reviews, 19 photos
- Los Angeles Intro, 14 reviews, 13 photos
- Trindade Intro, 4 reviews, 22 photos
- Rosarito Intro, 3 reviews, 14 photos