"The Skyscrapers city !!!" Frankfurt am Main by mauro_pd

Frankfurt am Main Travel Guide: 1,781 reviews and 3,916 photos

Why the hell do I like FFurt ?
I do not really know but i do ! Could be that the atmosphere, so young & spooming in the new downtown simply made me too connected or could be that Germany is well represented by FFurt, a mixture of cultures & races, trendsetters & fashion victims ... oohhhhhh well, I don't know ... but I LOVE IT !!! and pls do not forget the incredible skyline !!!! check the skyscrapers travelogue .. I SIMPLY LOVE THOSE PIX !!!!!

Power lines vs. Sun

Sundowning off the beaten path ... 10 minutes by car from FFurt, in a countryside area, this view was simply breathtaking and astonishing.
The contrast between the power lines and the sun in this pic is unique ... the neverending war between the nature & the human creations.
(more pix like this in my Nidernhausen page)

• Pros:City light is unique !!!!
  • In a nutshell:A unique mix of historical culture and modern lifestyle.
  • Last visit to Frankfurt am Main: Jan 2005
  • Intro Updated Aug 4, 2007

• Nemorino's Profile Photo
    Jul 8, 2008 at 2:51 AM

Glad you liked the skyscrapers here in Frankfurt am Main. (See the Top 22 on my Land Hessen page.) My mother-in-law used to work in that hotel; it was her last job before she retired. But I've never stayed there, of course.

• alza's Profile Photo
    Apr 17, 2005 at 11:26 PM

Ciao Mauro! nothing common about Berlin, you're so right! but Frankfurt also has lots to offer... lots... I'm glad you like it, cos I like it too! thanks for the tips! :-)

• KaiM's Profile Photo
    Nov 15, 2003 at 2:54 AM

Great skyscrapers travelogue. Those buildings are amazing. I have such a travelogue on my page, too. Good that you liked the city. I lived there for three months but never really felt "home" there.

• Weissdorn's Profile Photo
    May 6, 2003 at 3:39 AM

Pretty good photos of Frankfurt. Incidently, "Naked George" never leaves Sachsenhausen, and the Hauptwache reopened in May 2002.

• Kristina1701's Profile Photo
    May 1, 2003 at 1:42 PM

wow, this is really an excellent page!

• Scandic's Profile Photo
    Feb 3, 2003 at 4:21 AM

I have been In Ffurt once, and it was love at the first sight. I don't know why, but that city makes me so energy. Great pages and good tex. I would love to read more=)

• chancay's Profile Photo
    Jan 30, 2003 at 4:57 AM

the skyscraper pica are really fantastic; nice and informative page again

• Sep 26, 2002 at 1:21 AM

sssssuper!

• sargentjeff's Profile Photo
    Aug 21, 2002 at 4:18 AM

Excellent job, I love it!!

• globetrott's Profile Photo
    Aug 5, 2002 at 4:23 PM

a cool page again !

mauro_pd

“Nobody`s fault but mine ...”

Badges & Stats in Frankfurt am Main

Have you been to Frankfurt am Main?

Latest Activity in Frankfurt am Main