"Delightful village" Top 5 Page for this destination Stein am Rhein by mauro_pd
Stein am Rhein Travel Guide: 57 reviews and 174 photos
Nice, small & charming village on the Rhein river, after the vist to the Rhein fall it sounded pretty good, on the way back to Konstanz, to pay a visit.
Make it in your trip calendar if you enjoy a relaxed walking for some 1 hour.
Parkieren, parkieren, parkieren !!!!
Here you get the first selection. more travel advice
I'm not that proud of being italian, you know ... but the few things we are supposed to do better are: pizza, pasta &... more travel advice
mauro_pd's Related Pages
Stein am Rhein Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "örlikins geht nach Stein am Rhein"
- "Gateway to Switzerland"
- "S t e i n Am R h e i n"
- "Stein am Rhein and it's frescoes"
- "Delightful village"
- "Stein am Rhein - Stone at the Rhine"
- "A place once visited, never forgotten"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Stein am Rhein
- Hotels in Stein am Rhein
- Transportation in Stein am Rhein
- Restaurants in Stein am Rhein
- Shopping in Stein am Rhein
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Stein am Rhein
- 4 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Stein am Rhein?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Stein am Rhein
Photos in Stein am RheinSee All Photos (13)
Top 10 Pages
- Maldives Intro, 71 reviews, 99 photos, 3 travelogues
- Frankfurt am Main Intro, 51 reviews, 85 photos, 8 travelogues
- Milan Intro, 45 reviews, 87 photos, 5 travelogues
- Göteborg Intro, 41 reviews, 62 photos, 4 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 10 reviews, 92 photos, 7 travelogues
- Dresden Intro, 31 reviews, 69 photos, 5 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 21 reviews, 58 photos
- Bergamo Intro, 22 reviews, 54 photos, 5 travelogues
- Berlin Intro, 19 reviews, 55 photos, 5 travelogues
- Cape Verde Intro, 26 reviews, 43 photos, 5 travelogues