Rügen Things to Do Tips by mauro_pd
Rügen Things to Do: 78 reviews and 140 photos
Lighthouse in the wind
Visit the northest point in East Germany ... details in related page.
You reach Arkona leaving your car behind and walking for some minutes along the baltic sea ... and do not foreget to eat the smoked fish served by fishermen at the beach !!!
the peace ... tbc
the bridge ...tbc
the pearl ... tbc
Not really impressive as a "koenigstuhl" (german for throne) but definitely worthy of the visit for the seaview, the surrounding forest and for checking once more how germans are well organized for tourist spots !
Get some more pics in Stubbenkammer page ... and take your scarf cause it can be cold & windy.
OK, Stralsund is not on Ruegen but it's the gateway to Ruegen, be sure to pay some hours visit to this nice city !!! Starlsund downtown is part of the UNESCO heritage.
Chek more on the dedicated page.
View of the Colossus
Worthy of a visit for The Colossus, a Nazi holiday "resort". Check the related page for more pic and detailed info.
More Reviews (4)
mauro_pd's Related Pages
Rügen Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Most Northern of Germany - Isle of Rügen"
- "Rügen - Beaches and more"
- "Beautiful Rügen"
- "Isle of Rügen"
- "Rügen & Usedom"
- "Germany's Biggest Island"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Rügen
- Hotels in Rügen
- Transportation in Rügen
- Restaurants in Rügen
- Shopping in Rügen
- Warnings and Dangers in Rügen
- See All...
Explore the World
- Cagayan de Oro City Hotels
- Niagara Falls Hotels
- Puerto Princesa Hotels
- Goose Rocks Beach Hotels
- State of Jammu and Kashmir Hotels
- Saint Augustine Things to Do
- Kuching Things to Do
- Traverse City Things to Do
- Boracay Island Things to Do
- Ho Chi Minh City Things to Do
- Bukit Fraser Things to Do
- Eureka Springs Things to Do
- Killeen Things to Do
- Sonora Things to Do
- Bourbon Street
- Las Vegas Things to Do
- Hollywood Things to Do
- Morro Bay Things to Do
- Pennsylvania Things to Do
Badges & Stats in Rügen
- 11 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Rügen?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Rügen
Top 10 Pages
- Maldives Intro, 71 reviews, 99 photos, 3 travelogues
- Frankfurt am Main Intro, 51 reviews, 85 photos, 8 travelogues
- Milan Intro, 45 reviews, 87 photos, 5 travelogues
- Göteborg Intro, 41 reviews, 62 photos, 4 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 10 reviews, 92 photos, 7 travelogues
- Dresden Intro, 31 reviews, 69 photos, 5 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 21 reviews, 58 photos
- Bergamo Intro, 22 reviews, 54 photos, 5 travelogues
- Berlin Intro, 19 reviews, 55 photos, 5 travelogues
- Cape Verde Intro, 26 reviews, 43 photos, 5 travelogues