"Baltic sea" Rügen by mauro_pd
Rügen Travel Guide: 148 reviews and 361 photos
Year 2003, the lady claims for a double holiday breaks instead than a big one into the summer; ok, not such a bad idea ... but where for the spring one ? ...
"When I was young I visited ..."
This was the beginning, the rest is (history) on this page and on other pages dedicated to the single villages we have visited during our week in Ruegen (mainly Binz, Prora, Sellin), the german island swimming into the baltic sea.
Beautiful beaches ...
... and rough rocky coasts !!!
- Pros:Clean, hidden
- Cons:Flashing machines !!!!!!!
- In a nutshell:A small universe you can drive by car in 3-4 hours
Not really impressive as a "koenigstuhl" (german for throne) but definitely worthy of the visit for the seaview, the... more travel advice
OK, Stralsund is not on Ruegen but it's the gateway to Ruegen, be sure to pay some hours visit to this nice city !!!... more travel advice
mauro_pd's Related Pages
Rügen Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Most Northern of Germany - Isle of Rügen"
- "Rügen - Beaches and more"
- "Beautiful Rügen"
- "Isle of Rügen"
- "Rügen & Usedom"
- "Germany's Biggest Island"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Rügen
- Hotels in Rügen
- Transportation in Rügen
- Restaurants in Rügen
- Shopping in Rügen
- Warnings and Dangers in Rügen
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Rügen
- 11 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Rügen?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Rügen
Top 10 Pages
- Maldives Intro, 71 reviews, 99 photos, 3 travelogues
- Frankfurt am Main Intro, 51 reviews, 85 photos, 8 travelogues
- Milan Intro, 45 reviews, 87 photos, 5 travelogues
- Göteborg Intro, 41 reviews, 62 photos, 4 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 10 reviews, 92 photos, 7 travelogues
- Dresden Intro, 31 reviews, 69 photos, 5 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 21 reviews, 58 photos
- Bergamo Intro, 22 reviews, 54 photos, 5 travelogues
- Berlin Intro, 19 reviews, 55 photos, 5 travelogues
- Cape Verde Intro, 26 reviews, 43 photos, 5 travelogues