"Castagneto quick bite" Castagneto Carducci by mauro_pd
Castagneto Carducci Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 23 photos
Relax, relax & relax in this small village connected for some reason to the famous italian poet Giosue' Carducci.
It lays (the village, not Giosue') half an hour by car from the sea.
What you can see in this page is a collection of images taken in an awfully hot afternoon in July 2003.
The crew was heading to Pisa airport to put the germans back in Germany and we had a stop here.
Following site is for Giosue's fans
(italian only :-(
- Pros:Hidden, relaxing
- Cons:Awfully hot in deep summer
This dangerous local beauty is begging with everybody !!!!!!! Give her as less as you can otherwise she'll connect... more travel advice
mauro_pd's Related Pages
Castagneto Carducci Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Castagneto Carducci
- Transportation in Castagneto Carducci
- Restaurants in Castagneto Carducci
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Castagneto Carducci
- 6 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (30)
Have you been to Castagneto Carducci?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Castagneto Carducci
Top 10 Pages
- Maldives Intro, 71 reviews, 99 photos, 3 travelogues
- Frankfurt am Main Intro, 51 reviews, 85 photos, 8 travelogues
- Milan Intro, 45 reviews, 87 photos, 5 travelogues
- Göteborg Intro, 41 reviews, 62 photos, 4 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 10 reviews, 92 photos, 7 travelogues
- Dresden Intro, 31 reviews, 69 photos, 5 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 21 reviews, 58 photos
- Bergamo Intro, 22 reviews, 54 photos, 5 travelogues
- Berlin Intro, 19 reviews, 55 photos, 5 travelogues
- Cape Verde Intro, 26 reviews, 43 photos, 5 travelogues