"A ray of light" Wismar by mauro_pd
Wismar Travel Guide: 69 reviews and 323 photos
Why this title ?
Wismar is something out of the context; we reached it driving from Binz through "regular cities" Stralsund & Rostock. As soon as you park the car you realize the lifestyle is slower than elsewhere.
Streets are clean and lighty, buildings are shining when sunny, people seem to have no problem spending time for a coffee or a walk downtown ... what's the secret ?
ok it was sunday :-)
- Pros:Clean, quiet
- Cons:Still some old destroyed buildings
- In a nutshell:Fairy tale city
mauro_pd's Related Pages
Wismar Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Old hanse town in the east"
- "Hansa City Wismar"
- "A short visit to Wismar"
- "Wistful about Wismar"
- "A ray of light"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Wismar
- Hotels in Wismar
- Transportation in Wismar
- Restaurants in Wismar
- Shopping in Wismar
- Warnings and Dangers in Wismar
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Wismar
- 9 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Wismar?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Wismar
Top 10 Pages
- Maldives Intro, 71 reviews, 99 photos, 3 travelogues
- Frankfurt am Main Intro, 51 reviews, 85 photos, 8 travelogues
- Milan Intro, 45 reviews, 87 photos, 5 travelogues
- Göteborg Intro, 41 reviews, 62 photos, 4 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 10 reviews, 92 photos, 7 travelogues
- Dresden Intro, 31 reviews, 69 photos, 5 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 21 reviews, 58 photos
- Bergamo Intro, 22 reviews, 54 photos, 5 travelogues
- Berlin Intro, 19 reviews, 55 photos, 5 travelogues
- Cape Verde Intro, 26 reviews, 43 photos, 5 travelogues