My Favorite Pages

kahnjetta's Profile Photo
kahnjetta Mar 14, 2014 at 5:07 PM

Happy Birthday, have great day !

ricky52's Profile Photo
ricky52 Jan 31, 2014 at 4:06 PM

Greetings from Triangle Pamela.

• pkhrjhdh's Profile Photo
    pkhrjhdh Jan 31, 2014 at 5:10 PM

Haha its a small world!

• ricky52's Profile Photo
    ricky52 Feb 1, 2014 at 2:35 PM

At first I thought that you were a new member until I saw your profile page.
    I have invited other VT members down for the weekend in September to come and see the Rushbearing and Scarecrow festivals, you are more than welcome to come and join us.

sheherezad Sep 29, 2013 at 6:11 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'Mt Seorak 2-day tour from Seoul via Viator?'. I couldn’t have done it without you.

sheherezad Sep 26, 2013 at 6:48 AM

sheherezad Sep 24, 2013 at 4:30 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'Best area to stay for a week in Oct, a first timer/tourist visiting Seoul 13-20 Oct, 2013'. I appreciate your advice.

sheherezad Sep 24, 2013 at 4:29 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'Best area to stay for a week in Oct, a first timer/tourist visiting Seoul 13-20 Oct, 2013'. You've been a huge help.

JocelynAguilar's Profile Photo
JocelynAguilar Jul 15, 2013 at 6:46 AM

Thanks for your answer to '3 days in Seoul'. You've been a huge help.

lbgm37 May 23, 2013 at 10:20 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'the best time to visit Korea'. I appreciate your advice.

lbgm37 May 23, 2013 at 10:17 AM

american_tourister's Profile Photo
american_tourister May 3, 2013 at 7:12 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'Western Food Markets in Seoul'. I appreciate your advice.

• halikowski's Profile Photo
    halikowski May 2, 2014 at 6:19 AM

also, what is Somsunsasul?? -- ´gochujang is reported around 1615 (Somsunsasul)´

• pkhrjhdh's Profile Photo
    pkhrjhdh May 3, 2014 at 7:43 PM

Hi - not sure if you found this pages - wikitree.co.kr/main/news_vie... - but it does mention a Dr. Lee, Sung - Woo and about origins of peppers
    also
    kfri.re.kr/cyber/press_relea... Awareness of the folk history of Korea peppers - which mentions Im seon gyu as the auther
    (my laptop auto translates pages to English but does not always do it correctly!)
    As for Somsunsasul - I have no idea - and I have tried converting to Korean but makes no sense - are you sure of the spelling?