"ANGOLA - Young, Happy & Proud." Top 5 Page for this destination Angola by MarioPortugal
Angola Travel Guide: 231 reviews and 553 photos
Angola became an independent country in 1975 but a Civil War started right after only to be finally halted after destruction for 27 years. The war ended in 2002. The whole country is now with big expectations for the future. Being an oil rich country and also rich on everything else, Angola has the resources for a better future. The Angolan people deserve and the future can only be bright. Among all the richness of Angola, the richest is its own people: Young, Happy and Proud.
Picture by Mr Luis Guilherme (copyright), Managing Director of Organizações Ritz.
The Provinces of Angola
5. Cuando Cubango (or: Kwando Kuvango)
6. Cuanza Norte (or: Kwanza Norte)
7. Cuanza Sul (or: Kwanza Sul)
8. Cunene (or: Kunene)
12. Lunda Norte
13. Lunda Sul
On 11th November 2010, Angola celebrate its 35th year of Independence. The streets of Luanda were decorated accordingly... more travel advice
Angola ----- quote from wikipedia ----- TAAG Angola Airlines (Linhas Aéreas de Angola) is the national flag carrier of... more travel advice
MarioPortugal's Related Pages
Angola Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "ANGOLA - Young, Happy & Proud."
- "Angola -- Portuguese Africa well almost"
- "THIS IS A CRIME !!!"
- "Angola - The forgotten land"
- "Leaving Angola - Pictures from above"
- "Lovely but unfortunate country"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Angola
- Hotels in Angola
- Transportation in Angola
- Nightlife in Angola
- Restaurants in Angola
- Shopping in Angola
- Warnings and Dangers in Angola
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Angola
- 38 Reviews
- 118 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
Have you been to Angola?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Angola
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Maputo Intro, 110 reviews, 324 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Macao Intro, 32 reviews, 119 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pinhão Intro, 20 reviews, 96 photos, 2 travelogues
- Provincia de Maputo Intro, 23 reviews, 77 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nazaré Intro, 33 reviews, 65 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Óbidos Intro, 22 reviews, 74 photos, 1 travelogue
- Porto Intro, 18 reviews, 68 photos, 1 travelogue
- Marracuene Intro, 22 reviews, 64 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Luanda Intro, 16 reviews, 66 photos, 2 travelogues
- Kruger National Park Intro, 14 reviews, 63 photos, 3 travelogues