"Let us share and grow in wealth &knowledge,1 WORLD" mostaque's Profile

Know people from as many places of the world

People are my number one interest. I like to know how they live - how many ways they are different from people in Dhaka or in New York. What is accepted as a norm, what not. Why ? What is historical - ethnic and religious background of these people to form these life styles.

For example - local people in and around Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic, use cabana's. About 70% to 90% occupancy is by the local residents. Both Man & Women like plant of sex & they live in joint family having very little privacy - so , even married couples rent a room for 100 to 200 peso(us$3 to $7 for about 3 hrs) to have sex in a nice private way. I did not see it in any other country so traveled. I might be wrong - any one want to comment on this, please feel free.

Places can't make Bridges.PP,DR

So many places in the world still can't make bridges even for a small streem like this - so , they cement the bottom of the stream cemented to drive through the water. During rain, communication gets cut off. It was interesting for me to find a place like this so close to America

• Intro Written Apr 30, 2006

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!