"A s i l a h" Top 5 Page for this destination Asilah by Doctor38
Asilah Travel Guide: 96 reviews and 318 photos
?Asilah is tiny, its ordeals are overwhelming? , this is a Moroccan proverb. Asilah went through lots of tribulations in its long long history. It was first established by the Phoenicians some 3000 years ago. The city was completely destroyed and abounded 8-9 times in the past only to be settled and rebuilt again and again.
Asilah what is in the name? Ashilah was known for the Phoenician and the Romans as Zelis. Asilah or Zel is derived from the Amazigh (Berber) word which means beautiful *
Asilah is known for its beaches. It is a popular destination for moroccan families during the summer esp those from... more travel advice
Located next to Qomrah, this mosque predates the Portugese Occupation. It was convereted into St barthelomo Church and... more travel advice
Doctor38's Related Pages
Asilah Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Portuguese city by the Atlantic Ocean"
- "Relaxing Asilah by the sea"
- "Atlantic Asilah"
- "A s i l a h"
- "Asilah - pearl on the Atlantic"
- "ASILAH , HISPANO-MAURESQUE TOWN"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Asilah
- Hotels in Asilah
- Transportation in Asilah
- Nightlife in Asilah
- Restaurants in Asilah
- Shopping in Asilah
- Warnings and Dangers in Asilah
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Asilah
- 13 Reviews
- 16 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (15)
Have you been to Asilah?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Asilah
Photos in AsilahSee All Photos (16)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rabat Intro, 33 reviews, 134 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sharjah Intro, 33 reviews, 117 photos
- Syria Intro, 37 reviews, 111 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Casablanca Intro, 29 reviews, 101 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tetouan Intro, 24 reviews, 99 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Meknes Intro, 15 reviews, 61 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chefchaouene Intro, 14 reviews, 61 photos
- T'bilisi Intro, 15 reviews, 46 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Volubilis Intro, 17 reviews, 43 photos
- Safi Intro, 10 reviews, 44 photos