"Gentle introduction to Morocco" Mohammedia by Doctor38
Mohammedia Travel Guide: 4 reviews and 22 photos
From a foreign tourist perspective Mohammadiya has very little to offer and might be dull but that is exactly the reason why you should consider coming to the city if you want to avoid Casablanca. If you arrive to Casablanca airport or you are going back home and want to rest for a day, you can use Mohammedia as a base and use the train to get to Airport, after all the hotels are cheaper, the locals are friendlier and there is less hassle
Mohammadia is located mid way between Rabat and Casablanca. It is only half an hour to either city with one train every half an hour to each direction until 9 pm.
I had a superb meal. The seating are good and the food was excellent. I would recommend to go to this up market... more travel advice
The beaches are nice but crowded during the summer. There are plenty of restaurants and services around. You'll need to... more travel advice
Doctor38's Related Pages
Mohammedia Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Gentle introduction to Morocco"
- "Mohammedia - a beautiful city"
- "Mohammedia ~ Fedala"
- "Mohammedia an emergency call"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Mohammedia
- 4 Reviews
- 17 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (16)
Have you been to Mohammedia?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mohammedia
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rabat Intro, 33 reviews, 134 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sharjah Intro, 33 reviews, 117 photos
- Syria Intro, 37 reviews, 111 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Casablanca Intro, 29 reviews, 101 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tetouan Intro, 24 reviews, 99 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Meknes Intro, 15 reviews, 61 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chefchaouene Intro, 14 reviews, 61 photos
- T'bilisi Intro, 15 reviews, 46 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Volubilis Intro, 17 reviews, 43 photos
- Safi Intro, 10 reviews, 44 photos